Skip to content
APPLE PIE BREAD PUDDING
- 8 cups bread, cubed
- 3 medium apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp cinnamon, divided
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ c sugar + 2 Tbsp
- ½ cup raisins
- 1 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt, milk, eggs, 1 tsp cinnamon, nutmeg, and ½ cup sugar.
- Stir in the apples, raisins, then gently fold in the bread cubes. Pour into the prepared pan.
- In a small bowl, stir together 2 Tbsp sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon.
- Sprinkle on top the bread pudding. Bake 30-40 minutes until puffed and golden brown.
- While the bread pudding is baking, make the caramel sauce.
- In a heavy saucepan over medium-low heat, stir together the butter, heavy cream, and brown sugar; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, simmer until the sauce thickens, for about 5 minutes. Pour over bread pudding to serve. Top with vanilla ice cream.
- * If you can leave bread cubes out for a few hours so they get nice and dry. If not, just place them on a baking sheet and bake them at 350 for 10-15 minutes or until they’re dry but not toasted …