BEST AND WONDERFUL QUICHE
PREP TIME 15 minutes COOK TIME 35 minutes TOTAL TIME 50 minutes
This Easy Quiche Recipe starts with a premade pie crust but no one has to know! It’s loaded with ham, cheese and green onions and is the perfect easy breakfast or dinner! You can really add anything you want to this easy quiche recipe — other vegetables, different cheeses or seasonings.
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 6 large eggs
- 3/4 cup milk or cream
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup cooked ham chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese divided
- 3 tablespoons green onions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll pie crust and press into a 9″ pie plate, crimping the top edges if desired.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle ham, 1 cup of cheese, and green onions into the pie crust and pour the egg mixture over top. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese on top of egg mixture …