BEST BANANA LEMON LOAF
- 2-3 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- Juice of 1 lemon (2 tablespoons juice)
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 Tablespoon unsalted butter, at room temperature
HOW TO MAKE IT:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
In the bowl of your electric mixer, beat together the banana, sugar and eggs until smooth. Add the vegetable oil, milk, and lemon juice and beat until smooth.
Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and bake 55 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes then remove to a wire rack to cool completely …