BEST CRAB RANGOON EGG ROLLS
Crab Rangoon Egg Rolls are filled with fresh crab meat, cream cheese and a perfect blend of spices. They are fried to golden perfection and are the ultimate party appetizer.
If you’re looking for a delicious crispy appetizer, they are always a great choice. I’m SURE THAT YOU’LL ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.
I love appetizer type foods. I think they are my absolute favorite food group. Egg rolls are so versatile and easy to stuff and fry or bake up. Thanks to ready made egg roll skins making all kinds of great fried treats is a cinch. Once you get the hang of rolling these beauties there is no limit to what you can do with them.
Crab Rangoon Egg Rolls are stuffed with crab, cream cheese, green onions and the perfect blend of spices mimicking the classic crab rangoons with an extra large helping of the best part. I heat the oil in a heavy stock pot on the stove using a thermometer but a deep fryer would come in handy if you are preparing these for a holiday party or football game day fun. These Crab Rangoon Egg Rolls are always a great choice as they are a party favorite and even the kids enjoy them. I do like to put real flaked cooked white crab in them albeit you don’t need a lot of crab meat to make them delicious. If that is not available to you or fresh crab is a little out of budget you can use imitation crab meat.
– 1/2 Lb fresh white cooked crabmeat, diced.
– 2 boxes of cream cheese.
– 3 chopped green onions.
– 10 egg roll wrappers.
– 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce.
– 1 tsp garlic powder.
– 1 tsp onion powder.
– 2 cups vegetable oil for frying.
1. Using a food processor, pulse for 2 minutes cream cheese, green onions, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, garlic powder.
2. Fold in the crab meat until combined, set aside.
3. Lay an egg roll wrapper on a flat surface with a corner pointing towards you.
4. Place about 2 to 3 tablespoons in the center of each wrapper, and bring the corner of the wrapper that is pointing towards you up and over the filling, fold in the sides and roll the wrapper tightly …