BEST PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE ECLAIR CAKE
1 (14.4 oz) box Chocolate Graham Crackers
2- 3.5 ounce packages instant vanilla pudding
3 cups milk
1 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1- 8 ounce tub cool whip (softened)
1-16 ounce tub chocolate frosting (I used a Milk Chocolate frosting)
1. Spray a 13 x 9 pan lightly with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl whip together the milk,vanilla pudding, vanilla extract, and peanut butter until smooth and thick. Fold in softened whipped topping.
3. Arrange a single layer of graham cracker squares in the bottom of a 13×9 inch baking pan. Evenly spread half of the pudding mixture over the crackers.
4. Repeat with another layer of crackers and the remaining pudding mixture. Top with a final layer of graham crackers.
5. Zap the jar of frosting in the microwave about 25 to 30 seconds …