BEST RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BITES
1⅓ cup fresh raspberries
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
2 Tbsp powdered or granulated sugar
1 tsp lemon zest
1 cup cool whip
½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- Line a 13″ x 9″ baking sheet with a parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place the cream cheese in a bowl with the sugar and lemon zest and whip with hand mixer.
- Add in the raspberry and stir to combine, allow the raspberries to break up and incorporate into the cream cheese.
- Add in the cool whip and stir in with a spoon or spatula, until just combined.
- Place in freezer for 2 hours.
- Place graham cracker crumbs into a small bowl.
- Scoop the cheesecake mixture with a small cookie scoop or a tablespoon and roll in cracker crumbs.
- (You may need to go in with your fingers to form them into balls,
- and If you notice the cheesecake mixture becoming too loose to handle, place it in the freezer for couple of minutes to set up again)
- Set on the prepared sheet.
- Refrigerate for couple of hours in freezer until they get frozen …