BEST SIRLOIN BEEF ROAST
- Top Sirloin Roast, about 5 to 7 pounds
- 2 tablespoons coarse salt, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon white pepper, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of Herbes de Provence
Pull the roast out of the fridge about 30 minutes before cooking!
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Make sure roast is tied, most butchers will do it for you. If not, use butchers twine to tie it.
Season the meat with spices, make sure you season it all over …To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button