Skip to content
BEST STUFFED SPAGHETTI BREAD
- 1 Loaf Bread Dough or 12 Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature (I used Rhodes Bread Dough)
- 6 oz spaghetti, cooked
- 1 cup thick spaghetti sauce (whatever kind you like)
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2 –inch cubes
- 1 egg white
- Parmesan cheese
- Parsley flakes
- Garlic Powder
- Melted Butter
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray (or use parchment paper).
- Roll loaf or combined dinner rolls into a 12×16-inch rectangle. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Cook spaghetti according to package instructions. Drain and let cool slightly …