Skip to content
BEST TACO HASHBROWN CASSEROLE
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup diced Bell Pepper (Green, Red, whatever….)
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 1 can (10.5 oz) tomato soup
- 1 pkg (3 oz) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion, divided
- 2 cups Mexican-style shredded cheese, divided
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 bag (30 oz bag) frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease or spray a 2 or 2 1/2 quart oblong casserole dish.
- Brown ground beef, half of the bell peppers and onion in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Drain fat from pan, reduce heat.
- Add the undiluted tomato soup, corn and the cream cheese.
- Stir until well combined and no chunks of cream cheese are visible.
- Stir in taco seasoning and 1 cup of the shredded cheese.
- Turn mixture into prepared pan, spreading mixture evenly across the bottom.
- In a separate bowl, combine the defrosted hash browns, the remaining peppers, salt, pepper and remaining 1 cup shredded cheese …