BEST TACO STUFFED MEXICAN MANICOTTI
- 1 pound of lean ground beef.
- 1 small chopped yellow onion.
- 2 ½ tsps of chilli powder.
- 1 tbsp of Sazon seasoning.
- 1 tbsp of Adobo.
- 1 package (8 ounces) of uncooked manicotti shells.
- 2 ½ cups of water.
- ½ cup of softened cream cheese.
- 1 (16 ounces) jar of salsa.
- 2 (16 ounces) cups of sour cream.
- 2 (8 ounces) cups of shredded monterey jack or mexican cheese blend.
- ¼ cup of sliced green onions.
- Sliced ripe olives (optional).
Mix together the uncooked beef, yellow onion, chili powder, sazon and adobo with cream cheese and 1 cup of shredded cheese mix in a large bowl until well combined.
Now spoon the mixture into the uncooked manicotti shells and place them in a greased 13×9 baking dish.
In a small bowl, mix together the water and salsa sauce and pour it over the shells.
In a preheated oven to 350° bake the manicotti covered for 1 hour …