CHEDDAR BAY CHICKEN BAKE
Tender chicken breasts in marinara are topped with buttery Red Lobster cheddar bay biscuits in this Cheddar Bay Chicken Bake. It’s an amazingly simple one-dish meal the whole family will love!
- 1 box. Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit mix
- 3/4 c. cold water
- 1/2 c. shredded cheddar
- 1/2 c. green onions, chopped
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breasts
- 12 oz. marinara
- 1/2 c. butter, melted
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button
- Saute the chicken breasts for 8 minutes, or until no longer pink in the center.
- Meanwhile, combine the biscuit mix with water, cheddar and green onion. Set aside.
- In a sprayed 9×13 pan, layer the marinara, chicken breasts and prepared biscuit mix. Spoon the biscuit mix over the chicken breasts to cover completely.
- Bake at 400° for 25 minutes …