CHEESY LAYERED GROUND BEEF AND PASTA CASSEROLE
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 2 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 -2 jalapeno pepper (optional)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic (or to taste)
- fresh sliced mushrooms, any amount (or use canned, drained)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided (or to taste)
- 3 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese (or to taste)
- 4 cups medium noodles (use any kind of pasta you desire, 4 cups measured after cooking)
- 1 cup cottage cheese or 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese (optional or to taste) or 2 cups cheddar cheese (optional or to taste)
HOW TO MAKE IT:
1-Set oven to 350 degrees.
2-Grease a large lasagna dish.
3-Cook the pasta until only firm-tender; drain (it does not have to measure exactly 4 cups cooked, careful not to overcook the pasta as it will cook more in the oven) drain and transfer to a bowl, toss with a couple tablespoons oil to prevent sticking; set aside.
4-In a skillet, cook ground beef, onion, jalapenos (if using) mushrooms and minced garlic until meat is brown and cooked stir in 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, tomato sauce salt and pepper, stir until heated through (you can the sauce for up to 45 minutes on low heat).
5-Spread 1/2 meat sauce on bottom of pan.
6-Spread 1/2 noodles on top of sauce.
7-Top noodles with 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
8-Mix 1 cup cottage cheese with 1/2 cup sour cream and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
9-Spread over mozzarella cheese …To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button