Skip to content
CHOCOLATE TURTLE POKE CAKE
- 1 (15.25 oz) package chocolate cake mix, prepared according to package instructions
- 1 (14 oz) can Eagle Brand Caramel Flavored Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (16 oz) can store bought chocolate frosting
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Store bought caramel syrup for drizzling on top of cake
- Note: If you can’t find the seasonal flavor of the Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk, you can substitute 1 cup of caramel flavored syrup (found in the ice cream section of your grocer).
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button
- Bake cake according to package instructions. Let cool for 10 minutes. Punch holes in top of cake using the handle of a wooden spoon.
- Pour can of Eagle Brand Caramel Flavored Sweetened Condensed Milk over the top of cake …