Skip to content
COPYCAT APPLEBEE’S HOT ARTICHOKE AND SPINACH DIP
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 cup shredded parmesan-romano cheese mix
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10 ounces prepared alfredo sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- pepper (optional)
HOW TO MAKE IT:
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2 Combine ingredients thoroughly in a bowl and spread mixture into a small baking dish (I used an 8″ X 8″ dish).
- 3 Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheeses are bubbling and melted …