CRACKER BARREL BROCCOLI CHEDDAR CHICKEN CASSEROLE
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
1 cup milk
1 can cheddar cheese soup
½ teaspoon paprika
6 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
8 ounces frozen chopped broccoli, defrosted
1½ cups crushed Ritz crackers
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a casserole dish.
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper and place in prepared dish.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together milk, soup, paprika, and cheddar cheese.
4. Pour half of cheese mixture over chicken.
5. Scatter broccoli pieces over cheese mixture …