CREAMY SWISS CHEESE MIXED VEGETABLE CASSEROLE
Creamy, cheesy, flavorful. 5 ingredients and 5 minute prep time: This casserole couldn’t be easier yet it has a surprisingly complex flavor!
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen broccoli, carrots and cauliflower mix, thawed and drained
- 1 can (12 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup (I use organic Pacific brand but you can use a standard 10 oz can too)
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- ¼ tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 1 can (2.8 oz.) French Fried Onions
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- I forgot to thaw my vegetables so I just microwaved them until they were thawed. Some were warm, but it didn’t make one bit of difference …