CRESCENT ROLL APPLE DUMPLINGS
2 (8 each) cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
2 sticks of butter
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon cinnamon or to taste
1 can (12oz) 7 Up (or Mountain Dew)
2 large Granny Smith apples, peeled and cored
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Wash the apples, peel and cut into eight equal slices.
3. Unwrap the crescent roll and separate the triangles.
4. Place a piece of apple on each triangle of dough (on a wider side) and roll it in a croissant.
5. Butter a 13 x 9inch baking dish …
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button