WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
For the caramelized onions
- Three large onions, sliced
- Two tablespoons olive oil
- One half teaspoon salt
- Four tablespoons brown sugar
- Two tablespoons red wine vinegar
For the sandwich
- 250g bacon, cooked until crisp
- 100g brie cheese, sliced
- 4-6 slices bread of your choice
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- To make the caramelized onions, heat a large frying pan over medium heat then sauté the onions in the olive oil with the salt until soft and golden.
- Add the sugar and vinegar and allow to caramelize.
- Set aside.
- To make the sandwich, butter the bread on both sides then top with the onions …