DELICIOUS LEMON CRUMB MUFFINS WITH LEMON GLAZE
- 1⅓ cups flour
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter , melted
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon zest (about 2 lemons)
- 2 cups flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 tbsp fresh lemon juice, to taste & to desired thickness
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a muffin tin with paper cups.
- Make the crumb topping by combining the flour, brown sugar, white sugar, and salt together with the melted butter.
- Mix with a fork (or your fingers) until well combined and crumbly; set aside.
- Make the muffin batter by beating the butter together until creamy and smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add the white sugar and beat until creamy, about 1 minute.
- Add the eggs, yogurt, and vanilla extract and beat until creamy and smooth.
- Add the lemon zest and lemon juice; stir well …