EASY AND PERFECT CHEESEBURGER PIE
My mother used to make this all the time and she would do the same, add this here, there , to our liking. She would also use other bisquick recipes too. Very helpful to a single widowed mom of two small children, it was a keeper for her tight schedule, better than fast food, or boxed dinners! TY for reposting this as this is fond memories and surely be served at my table!
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in salt. Spread in pie plate. Sprinkle with cheese …