EASY AND SPECIAL CHEESEBURGER SALAD
This cheeseburger salad is a low carb salad that everyone will want for dinner.
I like to serve this on hot summer nights, because it’s not overly heavy, the crisp greens are always refreshing, and I’ll take any excuse to make my husband fire up the grill. 😉
For the burgers
- 8 ounces ground beef
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
For the dressing
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon dill relish
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon white distilled vinegar
For the salad
- 3 cups mixed greens
- 6 slices bacon, fried and diced
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup dill pickle chips
To make the burgers:
- Add the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, and seasoned salt to a small bowl and mix to combine.
- Shape the beef into two large patties and cook in a skillet or on the grill, flipping halfway through, until cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- Chop burgers into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
To make the dressing
- Add all of the dressing ingredients to a small bowl and whisk well to combine.
To assemble the salad
- Add the saladha greens to two bowls …