- 1 lb of spaghetti
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs OR tenders
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons of beef broth
- 2 cloves of fresh garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons of cornstarch
- 4 Tablespoons butter (divided)
- 2 cups heavy cream or Half/Half
Ingredients for Seasoning:
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 teaspoons Parsley
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Adobo – (my Favorite- found in the Spanish section)
- In a large bowl, take your chicken and coat them evenly with all seasonings, set aside.
- In large skillet, melt only HALF of the butter over medium-high heat, add minced garlic, olive oil, beef broth and the seasoned chicken, flipping to slightly brown both sides-heat until fully cooked-through.
- Pour the half/half OR cream, cornstarch and remaining butter into the skillet, mix lightly until cornstarch is fully incorporated..
- add the remaining butter and mix until melted …