EASY CHEESECAKE FACTORY TEX MEX EGG ROLLS
Tex Mex Egg Rolls
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cups chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 cup corn
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 roma tomato, diced finely and dried on paper towel
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 package egg roll wrappers, 24 count
- canola oil, for frying
Avocado Dipping Sauce
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1/2 avocado
- Add the canola oil to a cast iron skillet on high heat with the chicken, onion, garlic, cumin, chili powder and kosher salt.
- Stir and cook for 1 minute before turning off the heat.
- Add in the corn, black beans, bell pepper, tomato, cheddar cheese and cilantro and stir together.
- Add 3 tablespoons of the mixture to the middle of an egg roll wrapper.
- Starting from the bottom left pull corner over the meat, then fold the two sides in.
- Wet the edges and roll tightly.
- Set a pan to heat with canola oil, about an inch high would do the trick.
- Add 3-4 egg rolls in them at once …