EASY HOMEMADE STIR FRY
FOR QUICK, EASY MEALS, YOU CAN’T BEAT STIR FRYING. WE’LL TEACH YOU THE SIMPLE TECHNIQUES THAT GO INTO MAKING RESTAURANT-WORTHY STIR-FRY DISHES.
- 1 lb. chicken, beef, into bite sized pieces
- Shrimp, bok choy, and peppers
- 2 lbs. vegetables, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 tbsp aromatics, such as garlic, ginger, or shallots (optional)
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh herbs, such as basil or cilantro (optional)
BASIC STIR FRY SAUCE:
- 1 cup broth
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- Whisk ingredients together in a medium-bowl.
Note: To make a thick glaze (like for Sweet and Sour Chicken), whisk in 1 teaspoon corn starch and let sit for ten minutes before adding to the stir-fry.
1. Set a large wok or frying pan over medium-high heat and allow it to get screaming hot. Swirl in 2 Tablespoons of oil (1 Tablespoon if using a non-stick pan).2. Add your meat and cook until browned …To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button