Skip to content
EASY LOUISIANA CRAWFISH PIES
- 2 lbs Louisiana Crawfish Tails & fat(Fresh or frozen)
- Green Onion1 Cup
- Fresh Garlic1/4 Cup(chopped)
- Chicken or Shrimp Stock1/2 -1 Cup
- Bell Pepper1/4 Cup
- Fresh Chopped Parsley1/4 Cup
- Milk1/2 Cup
- Stick of Butter1
- Corn Starch2 Tablespoons
- Pinch of Crab boil
- Salt pepper, Paprika, and Cayenne Pepper
- 2 regular pie crusts, or Small Pie Shells 12, or miniature shells, a bunch (bite size)
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button
- Make these because this recipe consists mainly of crawfish with NO soup or fillers.
- Take bought pie shells out of the freezer. Or make homemade crusts. Take a knife and make 2-3 small slits in bottom of crusts.
- Bake only the pie shells at 350 degrees until crust is slightly brown.
- Take out of oven and let cool.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook and stir the onion, bell pepper, garlic, salt, pepper cayenne pepper until the vegetables are tender and the onion is translucent about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the crawfish tails, throw in that pinch of crab boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook …