EASY ROASTED GARLIC MUSHROOMS
Total Time: 37min, Prep: 12min, Cook: 25min, Serves: 4, Difficulty: Easy
- 1 pound(s) fresh mushroom(s), halved
- 1 spray(s) olive oil cooking spray
- 1/8 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- 1 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s), minced or pressed
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme, minced
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
HOW TO MAKE IT :
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Arrange mushrooms in a single layer on a large jelly roll pan and coat with cooking spray; season to taste with salt and pepper. Roast mushrooms for 15 minutes and then turn mushrooms and roast for 5 to 10 minutes more, until cooked through.
Meanwhile, place garlic and thyme in a large bowl. When mushrooms are done cooking, immediately place in bowl and toss to coat with garlic and thyme. Add vinegar and toss again …To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button