Skip to content
EASY SLOW COOKER PINEAPPLE CHICKEN
- 6 servings | Serving size: 1 cup |
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless (about 1.5 pounds), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, in natural juice
- 2 tablespoons lite soy sauce, optional tamari
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drain
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground ginger
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and seeded, sliced into 1″ strips
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Recommend using a 4-7 quart slow-cooker.
- Pour juice from canned pineapple chunks into a small mixing bowl. Add to juice, soy sauce, garlic, ginger and honey, whisk to combine. Add cornstarch and stir until combined.
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button
- Place chicken in slow-cooker, pour pineapple mixture over chicken, cover and cook on low 4-6 hours or until chicken is cooked through …