FLAVORFUL PINEAPPLE PRETZEL FLUFF SALAD
- 1 1/4 cups pretzels, roughly crushed
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (12 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Preheat oven to 400º F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
Combine pretzels, melted butter and 1/2 cup sugar in a medium bowl, stirring until fully combined.
Spread mixture out in an even layer on lined baking sheet and place in oven. Bake for 7 minutes, then remove from oven and let cool, then crumble into pieces.
In a large bowl or mixer, beat cream cheese for 2-4 minutes, or until fluffy, then mix in remaining 1/2 cup sugar.
Fold in drained pineapple and thawed frozen whipped topping, then let set for 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 400º F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat …To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button