GREEK STYLE OVEN ROASTED LEMON BUTTER PARMESAN POTATOES
- 3 lbs potatoes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup butter, melted ( no substitutes)
- 1 teaspoon oregano ( or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic ( optional or to taste)
- salt and pepper
- 1/2-3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese ( or to taste)
- chopped fresh parsley
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Set oven to 375 degrees.
- Butter a shallow baking dish large enough to hold the potatoes.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into large wedges and place into the prepared baking dish.
- In a bowl combine the broth, lemon juice, butter, oregano, salt, pepper and minced garlic (if using); mix well to combine.
- Pour over potatoes in the dish and stir to coat well …
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button