JALAPEÑO POPPER WONTON CUPS
These Jalapeño Popper Wonton Cups are loaded with bacon, jalapeños, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and sour cream….all in a crispy wonton shell! The perfect party or game day appetizer!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Source : lemontreedwelling.com
- 12 wonton wrappers *I found them in the produce section of my local grocery store
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 12 oz. bacon cooked & crumbled (reserve 2 Tbsp.)
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese reserve 2 Tbsp.
- 3-4 jalapeños seeded and chopped (**for more spice, do not remove all the seeds)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
Place one wonton wrapper in each muffin cup; bake 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
Remove from oven and cool slightly.
In a medium-sized mixing bowl, stir together cream cheese, sour cream, bacon, cheddar cheese, and chopped jalapeños.
Spoon filling into wonton cups, then sprinkle with reserved bacon and cheese …