Skip to content
JUST 3-INGREDIENT POT ROAST
- 3-4 pounds Chuck Roast Beef (I used different cut of the beef)
- 1 – 2 tablespoons Montreal Steak by McCormick, or season to taste
- parsley, chopped
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Cut chuck roast into 1 to 2 inches cubes.
- Place the meat in the Dutch oven or a crock pot, season 1-2 tablespoons of Montreal Steak seasoning.
- Cover and bake for 2-3 hours or until tender (If using a crock pot, cook on high for 4 hours).
- Garnish with the greens of your choice and serve with warm cooked rice, Mr. Yoshida’s sauce and a fresh cucumber salad. Enjoy!