LOW CARB MEXICAN SOUP
Just made this tonight and it is wonderful. Something different and it’s a winner for sure.
This was awesome some of the best thing I’ve ever had.
- 1 pound ground beef browned and drained
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1 can of mild Rotel tomatoes with chilies
- 4 oz of cream cheese
- 1 and 1/2 cups of chicken broth
- 1 tsp garlic powder, cumin
- Tony’s seasoning
- Brown ground meat with the onions and drain.
- Add cream cheese and start till melted.
- Then add Rotel tomatoes and chicken broth …