MINI CHICKEN POT PIES MADE W/ BISQUICK
Thai Chicken Mixture:
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
1/4 cup sliced green onions (4 medium)
1/2 teaspoon Thai red curry paste
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
1/2 cup milk;
1/2 cup Original Bisquick® mix
1/4 cup sliced green onions (4 medium, if desired);1/2 cup salted cocktail peanuts
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in 10″ nonstick skillet.
- Cook chicken about 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add onion and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add cilantro, green onions, lime juice and red curry paste. Stir occasionally. Cool for 5 minutes and sprinkle with cheese.
- Whisk ingredients for baking mixture in a bowl until well combined.
- Spoon a tbsp of the baking mixture in each muffin cup. Pour 1/4 cup chicken mixture over baking mixture and top with a tbsp of baking mixture.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
- 10 minutes into baking open oven carefully and sprinkle the top of each muffin with 1/2 tbsp peanuts.
- Close and continue baking.
- Cool for 5 minutes. Loosen sides from the muffin pan with knife.
- Remove from pan and place on a cooling rack. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve with slices of green onion.
Submitted by: Stacy JenkinsTo Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button