NO BAKE COCONUT CREAM BALLS
– 8 oz softened cream cheese
– 1 tablespoon Butter, softened
– 4 cups powdered sugar
– 1 cup coconut, shredded
– 1 (12 oz.) bag melting chocolate chips
1. Line first a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
2. Next, beat cream cheese and butter in a medium bowl with a hand mixer until blended. Once blended, add powdered sugar gradually then add coconut and use a mixing spoon to make sure it is well incorporated and refrigerate for about 1 hour.
3. And please dust your hands with powdered sugar and mold coconut mixture into egg shapes.
4. Now, you may place coconut eggs on parchment paper, and freeze for approximately 1 hour.
5. Then make sure you melt the melting chocolate according to the package instructions …To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button