OVEN ROASTED PARMESAN CORN ON THE COB
“This is a great side!”
- 5 ears corn, husks and silk removed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Cut 5 squares of aluminum foil 1 1/2 times the size of the ears of corn; place each ear of corn in the center of a piece of foil.
- Stir mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, chili powder, ground black pepper, and fresh parsley together in a bowl until it forms a thick paste; rub about 2 tablespoons of the paste over each ear of corn. Wrap the aluminum foil around the corn and seal. Arrange corn on a baking sheet …