PEANUT BUTTER REESE’S CUP FUDGE
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 1/2 cups white chocolate morsels or melting candy (like Wilton’s)
- 1 cup Reese’s Cup minis
- Over low heat (must be LOW), melt the peanut butter in a medium sauce pan, stirring continuously.
- Add the white morsels and continue to stir until everything is melted and smooth.
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper or wax paper, and pour the mixture into the prepared dish. Add the Reese’s minis to the top and gently press into the fudge …
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button