Skip to content
PERFECT PECAN PIE BUNDT CAKE
FOR THE CAKE:
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup light or dark corn syrup
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 & 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
FOR THE GLAZE:
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- pinch of salt
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Generously grease a 10-cup Bundt pan.
- Sprinkle the pecans in the bottom of the pan.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Stir together the corn syrup and buttermilk. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Mix in the vanilla.
- Reduce mixer speed to low. Add the flour in three portions, alternating with two portions of the buttermilk mixture. Mix just until combined …