Skip to content
PERFECT TRIPLE LAYER LEMON PUDDING PIE
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker or shortbread crust
- 2 boxes (3.4 oz each) lemon instant pudding mix do not prepare
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice about 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button
- Combine lemon instant pudding mix, whole milk, and fresh lemon juice in a mixing bowl. Whisk together until pudding is thick (about 2 minutes).
- Spread 1 1/2 cups onto the prepared crust.
- Beat the heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer, or with a handheld blender, until stiff peaks form. This takes about 5 minutes.
- Add half of the freshly whipped cream into the remaining lemon pudding mix and whisk together until combined. Spread over the lemon pudding in the pie crust.
- Top the pie with the remaining whipped cream …