Skip to content
SLOPPY GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICHES
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1-2 Tbsp. mustard
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 Tbsp. worcestershire sauce
- 10-12 slices Texas toast bread
- 6 tbsp. butter softened
- 3 – 4 cups shredded cheese (or more if you need it)
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button
- Brown ground beef with onion in skillet until fully cooked. Drain off any grease.
- Add mustard, ketchup and brown sugar and Worcestershire . Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- To assemble sandwiches, place one slice of bread, butter side down onto griddle or skillet. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese, a scoop of the beef mixture, and top with some more shredded cheese …