SLOW COOKER CHEESY SCALLOPED POTATOES!
- 6 large potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 onions thinly sliced
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon each pepper, thyme and poultry seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 2-3 cups cheese (use your favorite, I love sharp cheddar and Gruyere)
- Melt butter in a saucepan on the stove. Add garlic. Add in flour and stir until blended. Let cook 1 minute.
- Pour in milk while whisking and continue to whisk until incorporated and no lumps remain. Add in chicken broth and seasonings. Stir over medium heat until thick and bubbly.
- Spray inside of slow cooker with cooking spray. Layer ⅓ of potatoes, ½ of onions and 1 cup of sauce. Repeat layers ending with the remaining potatoes & sauce.
- Cook on high 4-5 hours. Sprinkle with cheese, turn off slow cooker and cover to allow cheese to melt …
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button