SOUTHERN DEEP FRIED LOBSTER
Lobster is the king When it comes to seafood. This Southern Deep Fried Lobster recipe is full of flavor and ready to savor…Makes the perfect restaurant-style dish to showcase sweet lobster tails, plus they’re easy to make. Just give it a shot, it will WOW your friends and family !!
– Cornmeal: two cups
– Flour: half cup
– Salt to taste
– Pepper to taste
– Paprika: one tspn
– Cayenne Pepper: one tspn
– Garlic Powder: one tspn
– Onion Powder: one tspn
– Lobster Tails: four lbs (I cleaned in the shell)
– Oil: two qts *for deep-frying
1. To start off the recipe, you’ll need to Combine the cornmeal, flour, salt, pepper, cayenne, garlic powder and onion powder together in a gallon size zip-lock bag and shake well.
2. After that, you need to clean lobster tails while keeping tail in the shell then set aside.
3. Then you’re going to get a deep fryer or large, deep skillet such as a cast iron pan and heat in vegetable oil (the oil needs to reach 365 degrees) …To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button