Skip to content
SPECIAL ITALIAN WEDDING SOUP
- 1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/2 lb. ground pork
- 2 slices white bread, crumbled finely
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 sprig fresh oregano, chopped
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 large carrot, diced finely
- 2 stalks celery, diced finely
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup acini pasta or other small pasta
- 1 cup escarole, baby spinach OR kale, chopped
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button
- Begin preparing the meatballs by adding all meatball ingredients except olive oil to a large bowl. Knead everything together with your hands. Pinch off small pieces and roll into balls.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the oil.
- Add some of the meatballs to the pan, only as many as will fit without touching, and cook for 4-5 minutes, flipping halfway thru.
- Cook remaining meatballs and set aside.
- In a large soup pot over medium-high heat, heat 1 tbsp. oil and saute onions, carrots, and celery until tender. Stir in minced garlic and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Add the chicken broth to the pot and bring to a boil.
- Add pasta and meatballs, reduce heat to medium, and cover …