SPECIAL SAUSAGE EGG AND CHEESE CASSEROLE
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 1 lb ground sausage
- 6 eggs
- 1 tsp garlic (optional)
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tsp salt+ Pepper
- 1.5 cups shredded cheddar cheese (Reserve 1/2 cup for topping)
- 4 Slices of bread
- I think it would be amazing with hash browns if you don’t want to use bread.
HOW TO MAKE IT:
Preheat oven to 350
1. Brown sausage in skillet, then drain.
2. Slice the bread into cubes. I just took regular sandwich bread, sliced it into thirds lengthwise, then slice those thirds into thirds. It goes faster if you stack the slices on top of one another. Using the crust is fine for me, but you can remove it if you’d like.
3. Beat together eggs, milk, salt, pepper and garlic until slightly frothy.
4. Mix in bread cubes, cheese and sausage. Be sure that the bread cubes are covered in the mixture.
5. Let sit for 20 minutes. (I used this time to clean the kitchen).
6. Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray. Then pour the mixture into the dish. **
7. Sprinkle the reserved shredded cheese over the casserole.
8. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
** Any casserole dish will work, so long as it’s large enough to fit the mixture.
*If you want deep and chunky slices, use a smaller casserole dish and bake for 40 minutes …To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button