SPECIAL SIRLOIN STEAK WITH GARLIC BUTTER
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 pounds beef top sirloin steaks
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat with garlic powder and minced garlic. Set aside.
- Sprinkle both sides of each steak with salt and pepper …
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button