SPECIAL SPAGHETTI SQUASH AND TOMATO BAKE
- About 3 cups cooked spaghetti squash (1 medium one)
- 2 large garden tomatoes sliced
- Kosher Salt
- Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Dried Basil, Dried Parsley for sprinkling
- 5oz of fancy shredded Mexican cheese blend (separated)
- Fresh Basil for Garnish (optional)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Spray a 11 x 9 casserole dish with non-stick spray.
Spread about 1 cup of spaghetti squash on the bottom.
Top with a layer of sliced tomatoes. Sprinkle with kosher salt and spices.
Top with 1.5 oz of cheese …
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button