Skip to content
SPICY CRANBERRY BARBECUE MEATBALLS
- 2 14-ounce packages frozen meatballs (if using homemade, about 55-60 small)
- 1 14-ounce can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 17-ounce bottle spicy barbecue sauce
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button
- Combine sauces over medium heat in a large deep skillet and cook until bubbly.
- Add meatballs in a single layer and stir to coat completely. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and cook until meatballs are heated through; about 15 minutes for frozen.
- Remove cover and continue to cook for several minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce is reduced and completely coating the meatballs.
- Serve on their own as an appetizer, or as a main dish over rice …