THE BEST BUFFALO CHICKEN PATTIES WITH SOUTHWEST RANCH
An easy and delicious Whole30 and Paleo Compliant Buffalo Chicken Patty with Southwest Ranch
- 2 lb ground chicken
- 1 large egg beaten
- 3 1/2 tbsp tapioca flour
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp Franks Hot Sauce
- 1/2 sweet onion diced
- 1/4 cup green onions
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp ghee for frying
- 1 tsp mayo
- 1 cup Whole30 Compliant Mayo
- 1 tsp salt add another 1/2 tsp if needed
- 1 tbsp dried chives
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 2 tsp dill weed add 1 more tsp if desired
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp white wine vinager
- 2 tbsp coconut milk culinary or canned
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp Franks Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp lime juice
Buffalo Chicken Patties:
- In a large mixing bowl add in the ground chicken, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onions and mix together.
- Add in the franks hot sauce, egg, mayo and tapioca flour and mix until everything is combined.
- Roll the chicken mixture into 8 large balls and place on a plate or parchment paper.
- Heat your skillet on high heat with 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Add each patties to the skillet and use a spatula to press each ball into a disc shape.
- Let each patty cook 4-5 minutes on each side. It is important to check the middle to make sure the chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Remove,add to a plate and drizzle with spicy ranch and sprinkle with green onions.
- Add in your mayo (whole 30 version) into a mason jar. Here is my recipe for homemade mayo (1 cup of light olive oil, 1 egg, 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 tsp lemon juice) Add all your ingredients to a mason jar and use your immersion blender to mix together until thick and creamy …