THE BEST CHICKEN BACON RANCH PASTA SALAD
- 1 box Barilla Rotini pasta ( 1 lb)
- 1/2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup Ranch dressing
- 8 oz. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup French fried onions
- 2 cups cooked, diced chicken breast
Boil water in a large pot and cook the Barilla Rotini until al dente.
While pasta is cooking, cook chicken and sprinkle with desired seasonings. (I used garlic powder and about 2 tbsp. Ranch dressing)
Once pasta is cooked, drain and rinse with cold water until pasta is no longer warm.
Add pasta to a mixing bowl and combine with cooked chicken and crumbled bacon.
Mix in the cheese and onions …