THE BEST CHICKEN BUBBLE UP
5 SP Freestyle, 7SP/7PP per serving
- 7.5oz package of biscuits (I use great value from Walmart in the U.S, they come 4 to a pack and have 10 small biscuits in the roll, you can always use a bigger pack and weigh out 7.5oz of biscuit dough)
- 4 oz softened light cream cheese
- 2 cups (8oz) cooked shredded chicken
- ⅓ cup light sour cream
- ¼ cup light ranch dressing (I used my own recipe for a zero point ranch, link in write up)
- 5 slices cooked and crumbled center cut bacon (low point bacon)
- ½ cup reduced fat shredded cheese (I use a 3 cheese blend)
- 4 tsp everything seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375F, spray a 9×13 with some cooking spray.
- Cut each of your 10 biscuits into 6 pieces each and spread across bottom of your dish.
- In a bowl mix your cream cheese, sour cream, ranch dressing and chicken together, add in 2 tsp of everything seasoning.
- Stir well and spoon on to your biscuits, spreading evenly.
- Sprinkle another 1 tsp of your seasoning on top …