Skip to content
THE BEST CINNAMON ROLLS MUFFINS
- Wet Ingredients:
- ¾ cup of sugar
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup of oil
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dry Ingredients:
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Cinnamon sugar mix:
- ¼ cup of granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- ¼ cups of crushed nuts (optional)
- To glaze and dress up:
- Homemade caramel sauce
- Cream cheese icing
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a 12 cup standard muffin pan with baking paper and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix the cinnamon sugar ingredients and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix the wet ingredients using a whisk until all ingredients are well belnded.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk the dry ingredients together.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and using a rubber spatula, gently mix the batter together, do not over mix it and do not worry about some lumps in the batter.
- Using a tablespoon measure, place 2 tablespoons of batter at the bottom of each muffin cup, top with a teaspoon of cinnamon sugar mix and then top with a tablespoon more of batter …